Great leaders are often forged during a crisis. They engage directly, but maintain a sense of perspective.
1. First understand what’s going on: Impose order on a chaotic situation by fact-finding and delegating responsibilities.
2. Be quick, but don't hurry: Move with deliberate speed. Acting “jumpy” makes people lose faith in leadership.
3. Set expectations: Communicate the size and scope of the crisis, and manage expectations around its resolution.
4. Control the response: You may not control the disaster. So, focus on the actions to bring your resources to bear.
5. Hang loose: Be ready to adapt to an evolving situation. Effective leaders often do more by standing back from direct action.
The Support You Need for Extraordinary Results
Business leaders shoulder immense responsibilities — from building client relationships to driving performance to fostering innovation. GUILD offers instant access to relevant experts, to help them overcome key challenges and tap fleeting opportunities.
We value your time. Our goal is to find the right expert for your needs – fast.
To Validated Experts
We prequalify every consultant on our website, and endorse them with our service guarantee.
Anywhere in the country
Constrained by local expertise? We help you hire the top specialists for best results.
1. Search & Shortlist
Search by the expertise you seek. Browse relevant profiles, and shortlist candidates.
2. Register to Schedule
Register as a client to schedule free initial consultations.
3. Choose an Expert
Choose your consultant and mutually decide the scope of work. We can help.