'Tis the season to be jolly. If you're seeking ideas on how to ease into the holiday season and lessen your stress, read on for 5 Tips to Beat Your Holiday Stress!
1. Recognize your holiday stress triggers: A stress trigger is an incident that causes either a negative physical (e.g., headache, cold, or pain) or emotional response (e.g., anxiety, insomnia, or sadness). What are your holiday triggers? A dreaded encounter or concerns about holiday travel?
2. Be willing to let go of past resentments: Once you've identified your triggers, consider viewing them from a NEW perspective. If you're already dreading an encounter, try imagining that your experience will NOT be negative.
3. Seek out lower-cost holiday options: If your trigger is your finances, be honest with yourself and your team or colleagues about what you can and cannot take on this year.
4. Tune in to your holiday self-talk: We all have a running script of "self-talk." These can be unconscious thoughts about finances, relationships, or 2015 goals that occur when you're stressed or overwhelmed.
5. Give yourself holiday ME-TIME: With the hustle and bustle, it can be easy to forget your needs. Build time into your holiday schedule just for you.
For more insight into this topic, read more from Coach Colette at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141125184850-2264416-5-tips-to-beat-holiday-stress
The Support You Need for Extraordinary Results
Business leaders shoulder immense responsibilities — from building client relationships to driving performance to fostering innovation. GUILD offers instant access to relevant experts, to help them overcome key challenges and tap fleeting opportunities.
We value your time. Our goal is to find the right expert for your needs – fast.
To Validated Experts
We prequalify every consultant on our website, and endorse them with our service guarantee.
Anywhere in the country
Constrained by local expertise? We help you hire the top specialists for best results.
1. Search & Shortlist
Search by the expertise you seek. Browse relevant profiles, and shortlist candidates.
2. Register to Schedule
Register as a client to schedule free initial consultations.
3. Choose an Expert
Choose your consultant and mutually decide the scope of work. We can help.