1. Lower administrative overheads for better work-life balance
2. Combine your talents to expand market and care delivery
3. Make bigger capital investments with lower risks
4. Get better rates from insurers and suppliers
5. Understand best practice in managing autonomy, resolving physician conflict and shared liability
It will be a half-day workshop designed for a "core group" of physicians based in the Caribbean. We will understand the advantages and risks for creating a group practice in your specific context, and understand how the operating model for a group practice will be different from each physician's practice today.
If the group is interested, Ed will leave them with specific next steps like creating a vision, a strategic plan, a legal entity, etc. Ed is happy to guide the core group through the entire journey of creating and operating a new Group Practice beyond this initial, low-cost workshop.
Edward C. Stephenson, MSW, MPH has over 30 years experience in the health care industry ranging from medical tourism, program development, managed care, strategic planning, ambulatory care, to management consulting. He has held key executive level positions in both private and public sector organizations.