Areas of expertise
Executive coaching, leadership development, business development
I'm an award-winning master executive coach, facilitator, and #1 bestselling author with 22 years of experience coaching leaders and teams in over 200 organizations internationally across Government agencies, not-for-profit and private sector clients, including seven companies on the Fortune 100 list. I specialize in executive coaching, leadership development, and innovative influence and I'm known for helping leaders and organizations find clarity within chaos.
* Presented, coached, and led team meetings at the prestigious Linkage Best of Organizational Development Summit.
* Co-founded and launched both the Library of Professional Coaching and Leading Coaches’ Center.
* Panelist at the inaugural World Business and Executive Coaching Summit in 2011 and a featured speaker in 2012.
* Quoted in The Washington Post and Washington Business Journal.
* Credited with more than 25 publications and contributions to 9 books about coaching, ethics and business development, including my bestseller Seal the Deal and the #1 international bestseller Ready, Aim, Captivate, co-authored with Deepak Chopra and other luminaries.
* Invited to join the Harvard Business Review’s Advisory Council to help shape the content they develop on management and leadership.
* Created online training program on business development called Seal the Deal: How to Win Business and Influence Leadership https://www.udemy.com/seal-the-deal-how-to-win-business-and-influence-leadership/
My coaching firm specializes in organizational coaching, leadership development and business development. We help organizations develop and retain leadership capacity -- coaching leaders in executive presence, influence skills, personal power and communication. We also provide online training and networking, marketing and sales coaching for attorneys, coaches, trainers, consultants and other service providers.
A typical coaching engagement is 1:1 with a senior executive anywhere in the world for 6 months to a year and includes an intake session to clarify the intended results and how we'll measure the outcomes, 2-3 contact sessions per month, typically by phone, unlimited support via email and text between calls, etc. Travel time and expenses for client work outside of the local DC area is charged separately.
Since I've worked with over 200 organizations of all sizes, it would be impractical to list them all here, but you can find a quick, at-a-glance chart to get a sense of the breadth and scope of clients.
Corporate Senior Executives:
Corporate Law Department Executives:
• General Counsel
• Deputy General Counsel
• Assistant/Associate General Counsel.
Non-Profit Executives, Leaders, and Boards:
• Executive Directors
• Board Chairmen and Presidents.
Public Sector Leaders:
• Branch Chiefs
• Deputy Directors
• Division Directors, etc.