Professional summary

I deliver 30 years of client facing experience and knowledge in the project management profession. I have performed as a project controls analyst, a leader, a mentor, a manager and an executive. I earned the Project Management Institute’s PMP certification in 1991 and re-certification through 2016. I have successfully implemented an online PMBOK-based methodology for Project Management Offices for DoD, local government, financial and energy clients. My international clients have operations in Australia, Canada and Brazil. I work with C-level executives to increase their bottom line through improved processes, effective project management methodologies and current technologies. My mission is to build client loyalty by improving clients'

Engagement overview

Consulting services provided onsite or remotely with corporate executives and project stakeholders.


• 3M
• Aerospatiale
• Bank of America (Fleet Bank)
• Boeing
• Booz Allen Hamilton
• Busch Gardens
• Continental Airlines
• Dinsmore Associates
• EG&G
• General Atomics
• HP – EDS
• Hyatt
• McAfee
• Mercedes
• Mobil
• Parker
• Petrobras
• Rapp Collins Worldwide
• Raytheon
• Royal Caribbean
• Shell
• SM&A
• Solutia Consulting
• Texas Instruments
• US Navy
• Whitney Bank
• Xerox - ACS


Group meetings are rarely an effective use of one's time with the availability of today's communicative technologies. Years ago, I stopped having weekly / monthly "status" meetings where all team members waited patiently for his / her five minutes of sharing during a 60 - 90 minutes meeting. Now, all status notes are posted and collaborated online. We have weekly / monthly issue resolution and ... Read more

If I found myself in this situation and focused on KPIs, I would fail miserably. My formula for leadership success is simple, respect my team members as professionals and individuals. I have found 95% of people I have the pleasure to work with were motivated by feeling respected. The other 5% were problems that I could not influence and time enabled them to move on to other teams, so any perform... Read more