Areas of expertise
Business strategy, operations, finance
Peter F. DiGiammarino is a senior executive with more than 30 years of experience developing high-potential teams and high-growth organizations, which solve important problems around the world, to fulfill their potential to perform and grow.
In addition to running companies, Peter has served public, private, private-equity-owned, and venture-capital-backed technology and service firms and non-profits as an advisor or board member. He is particularly skilled at helping top teams develop and align their corporate strategy with their operations. He also helps leadership teams implement effective governance, performance metrics, incentive plans, and communications programs.
Peter helps founders, owners, CEO's, and investors in early-stage, high-technology and service organizations go from start-up phase to sustainable high-growth phase.
Specifically, he helps:
• Early-stage organizations and strategic initiatives, or divisions of larger organizations, with revenues of $6-600 M and 20-3000 people.
• Initiatives whose goal is rapid growth, long-term high-performance, and value creation.
• Organizations that target service industries such as financial services, government, health care, insurance, and telecommunications.
• Leaders who are open to input.
• Organizations with under-performing assets, functions, programs, people, or units.
Peter holds the position of Adjunct Professor at the School of Management at the University of San Francisco where he teach the course he developed for Masters students in Organization Development. He also serves on the Board of Advisors to the Commonwealth Honors College which he helped found. He earned a BS in Computer Science, Economics, and Mathematics from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, and an MBA from the Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Assess current operations relative to norms by stage of evolution, develop a plan to achieve targeted improvements in do, sell, and grow processes by a specific date and drive to achieve predictable and performance and growth according to a plan.
• Touchstone Consulting
• Acumen Solutions
• FI Consulting
• Summit Executive Resources
• Hawaiian Airlines