Areas of expertise
Leadership, Diversity, Emotional Intelligence
“Transforming organizations by energizing your people and getting results.”
Guillermo’s authentic style and insight engages audiences to make the necessary changes to create transformations in their organizations and lives.
Benefits he creates:
• STRATEGY. An easy methodology to create plans that work, developing and executing key initiatives.
• PERFORMANCE. An awakening to your executive’s unlimited potential and how untapped performance can take them to reach new heights.
• LEADERSHIP. Develop your executives to become better leaders, taking initiative, building the best team and developing leaders to get results.
• EXECUTION. You and your team will make things happen, we will give you the tools and structure to act focused on priorities and increase accountability.
Guillermo Mendoza is a business development strategist, speaker and writer. He is passionate about sharing the tools and experiences that he has helping executive leaders and their teams to increase performance, get results, raise profitability and have a better life at the end.
Guillermo is dedicated to empowering leaders to do what it takes to grow a successful organization developing talent in people.
He worked in Microsoft during their golden years starting in sales and after winning the rookie of the year award he was propelled to become the business developer to open Microsoft subsidiaries in Costa Rica, Guatemala and Panama before being named General Manager for the Caribbean and Central America region.
Guillermo has taken this one of a lifetime experience and crafted stories, strategies and life lessons that will engage, inspire, inform and influence your success.
People hire him for his experience, pay him for his messages and trust him for the transformation they create with a great delivery.
There is more of the story if you would like to hear more of Guillermo give him a call.
- Public Speaking, keynotes for your coming convention, meeting, etc.
- Executive Coaching (process usually is 10 1-hour session delivered every 2 to 4 weeks)
- Personality and Emotional Intelligence Assessments (include 1 hour report interpretation)
- Leadership Programs (include initial assessments, workshops and executive coaching)
- International Coaching Certification (ICC)
• BBVA Compass Bank
• General Motors
• FMC Technologies