Consultant, Facilitator, Trainer and Coach for Conscious Organizational Evolution, D+I, and Erasing Unconscious Bias
has shared an answer on GUILD with you.
The question on GUILD @guildalerts: How to Create a More Inspiring Work Environment
answered by Kit Tennis
To see the answer, visit: Answer Link
My philosophy for inspiring and engaging work environments can be summed up in the term "conscious organizational evolution", by which I mean a continuous, interactive cultural development process focused on creating a workplace where people love to come to work on Monday and are still energized at the end of the week.
Essential elements include:
1. Ongoing inquiry into what is working well and how you can build on the platform of your successes to reach new heights.
2. Constant opportunities for development and growth, including in areas that are clearly outside of job scope roles.
3. A positive communication culture that fosters mutual support, team cohesiveness, ability to constructively confront, and continuous affirmation of specific positive behaviors.
Highly flexible work hours negotiated within each team
4. Explicit, fun celebration of work progress, teamwork, and individual outstanding performance.
5. An overarching perspective that the work culture and employee experience is at least as important as the work product -- with the foundational belief that happily inspired employees produce the highest quality business results.