Areas of expertise
Value creation and monetization, B2B marketing, Value Pricing
Management consultant who develops and utilizes cutting edge customer value innovation and management approaches to deliver bottom-line results. My engagements consistently deliver tangible results and have been highlighted in Fortune, Harvard Business Review and several business books.
Specialties: Discover new sources of customer value, measure customer value, create new products, define winning value propositions and delivery strategies, develop market-driven business strategies, design value pricing strategy & tactics, produce value based sales tools.
I work with senior management to frame the business issue and design a project to address it. Then, I lead a client team through data gathering, analysis, and creating a business case for change. Upon acceptance of the business case for change, I work with the team to realize that value that was identified.
Project cost and timing varies based on the complexity and scope of the business issue. The most common issues include:
1. Improving sales win rates and increasing margins on specific products or services
2. Identifying and launching new products and services
3. Developing value pricing strategies and tactics to improve the return on your customer value
4. Lowering costs by identifying value drains and value leaks
5. Developing a business and/or marketing plan for a line of business or product group
• Harley Davidson
• Federal Reserve Bank
Hi Tech/ Telecom:
• Scot Forge
• Cap Gemini
• Griffith Lab
• Tetra Pak